I is for Irresistible


IRRESISTIBLE

Okay, for this word we could use any of the pictures of our dogs ?

But that would be lazy, so we thought we would share something that most people cant resist, 
the offer of a tummy to tickle ! Max is a push over and will let anyone tickle his tummy..any time ! 
Jessie however has to be in the mood, but when she is, she will happily show you what she wants tickling !

"Hello"

"I like you, you can tickle my tummy"

"What are you waiting for? Its irresistible!"



1 comment:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Wonderful... I agree!

Thank you for being part of the "AtoZ Challenge", please stop on over to my site[s] and say "Hello"!
Comment/Follow/Etc.

Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2014]

Old is the New Cool...
[Being-Retro]

Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...